Monday, July 12, 2010

A Magical Birthday Party

As hard as it is to believe, Princess 1 and Princess 2 both had a birthday last week. It's a fascinating story, but I'll give you the short version. Three beautiful princesses were born on July 8, two of them in the same year, and one 2 years later. Two of my girls share a birthday with their cousin, how cool is that? Well, for now, they think it's great. Every year, we have a combined birthday party for them and this year was a magic party. It was a very busy week last week. Our house has been under construction and we RUSHED to get things put together presentably. However, the party was a huge hit. I tried my hand at making the birthday cake for the very first time. I found this idea on the web, and I must say, it turned out rather nicely.

Not too bad for the first time, huh?

We were also fortunate enough to get a very good magician. I was a little skeptical when my husband came home one day and said what we were doing for the girls birthday this year, but it all turned out very well. Magic by Marty was very good. He had the kids mesmerized from the very beginning (well, all except the little ones). Even the adults were paying close attention!!! He did a great job getting the kids involved in the show.


It was a great party, and I think the three little girls would agree with that. They had a blast.


They're already planning next years party.

No comments:

Post a Comment