Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day #2 of Strict Bed Rest

Well, we have survived 1 day of strict bed rest. The kids have been very helpful, and occasionally whiney :o) I got a little reading done, worked on the lesson and crafts for Children's Church, searched all over the internet, and of course watched way too much television.

What to do today?? Well, I had a baby shower Tuesday, so I thought I would go ahead and write the thank you notes today. I have to finish the crafts for Children's Church. I need to make a menu and grocery list for next week so hubby can go to the store. Then, some more reading, surfing the web, and television overload (too bad there really isn't anything good on).

Any other ideas? I've got two weeks of this, I sure could use some more things to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment