Monday, April 11, 2011

Plan for the Week

Wow, have I been a slacker in the blogging department lately. In my defense, there has been a lot going on. I was officially put on bedrest (which you would think would allow a lot of time for blogging). I am allowed up for 3 hours a day!!! Not as easy as it sounds, let me tell you. Anyway, obviously, the menu this week will have to be simple enough for the kiddos to prepare as I direct them from my chair:)

Monday - Chicken and dumplings (per Mr Gamer's request)

Tuesday - Out to dinner for my first of two Baby Shower's YAY!!!!

Wednesday - homemade pizzas (everyone will get to make their own)

Thursday - hamburgers, baked beans, french fries and fruit

Friday - Combined Youth Choir at Tabernacle Baptist Church - I hear they are feeding everyone before the service:). So that's the plan for now.

Saturday - Hot Dogs, pasta salad, chips and fruit

Sunday - ?????

Tuesday and Friday are definitely subject to change. I have my MD appointments those days and sometimes land myself in the hospital for the afternoon for "further monitoring". So, we'll see. We also have a birthday party Saturday afternoon and another baby shower Sunday night after church. It's not so easy calculating out 3 hours a day when there is so much going on:) I'm doing what I'm suppose to though. I am praying for a happy, healthy baby and am following Dr's orders (also not so easy to do being a nurse and all).

No comments:

Post a Comment