Saturday, February 26, 2011

28 Week Check-up

Well, I had my 28 week appointment yesterday and all is well. My blood pressure was good and the lab work they have back was ok. The protein in my urine is back up again, but still not to that magic number of 300. The only thing we're waiting for now is the blood sugar results!! I had to do the 4 hour fasting sugar last time. Hoping to not have to do that one again:( So, once again I'm allowed to work, at least until my next appointment on March 9!! Or unless I continue having dizzy spells but, we're hoping that was just stress and dehydration.
On another note, I also get another peak at little man next week. I have another ultrasound scheduled for March 1. So, stay tuned for more pics of the little guy. Maybe he won't be so "alien-like" according to the kiddos.

Hope you've all had a great week and a relaxing weekend!!! I know I'm enjoying my weekend off, even with two extra children around.

No comments:

Post a Comment