Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ear Infections UGH!!

You would think with 6 kids,  I've had my share of ear infections,  but thankfully, that is NOT the case.  As a matter of fact,  I can probably count on one hand our cases of ear infections.  Now,  if we were talking stomach viruses,  I know ALL about those!! 

Baby Samuel is MISERABLE!!!  He has not slept more than an hour at a time since Tuesday night.  Wednesday night,  I thought maybe he was teething.  He would sleep, but it was restless and fussy.  He kept us up most of the night.  Thursday night was the WORST!! He was up until 4am and would just scream.  The only thing that would help was standing in the shower,  but I ran out of hot water!!  I knew Friday though that it wasn't just teeth,  poor baby couldn't even walk.  He was stumbling all over the place and at one point,  he was walking forward and then just started staggering and walking back-ward like a drunk!!!  So, off to the doctor we went.  Poor little guy has his first ear infection and of course it has to be in BOTH ears:(
This is actually after two doses of antibiotics.  He is feeling much better in this picture.  Here's hoping he sleeps better tonight,  because mommy HAS to go to work :(  Good luck daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment