Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Joys and Sorrows

Mother's day carries so many emotions,  sometimes it's hard to get through without a box of tissues.  I am blessed to be mom to 6 of the most beautiful children I know.  They range in age from 1 to 13,  and with that age range carries a lot of different growing pains!! But, I wouldn't change that for the world.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a mom.
  My 6 little blessings!!

It is also one of the days I miss my mom the most, what a wonderful lady she was. I am thankful for the example she set.  She showed us trust, faith and strength in God even in the midst of some terrible storms. Such a strong lady!! 
 My mom, miss you bunches!!

I am also blessed with a sweet mother-in-law, not a MONSTER-IN-LAW!!  Hubby's mom is so kind and loving and has always been there for us.  She is a wonderful example of a Godly lady.  I could not have picked out two better Grandma's for my children.
Grandma with the kiddos a couple years ago at Gatlinburg, TN.

Hoping all of you mothers had a very special Mother's Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment