With all that I didn't get done, I still seemed to accomplish a few things:
1. We cleaned up the school room and are ready to get back to school work since the break is over.
2. I took 4 bags of clothes the kiddos can't wear anymore to our local thrift store.
3. Of course we celebrated the New Year with our little family. We let everyone stay up to ring in the new year, but the two little ones just couldn't make it.
4. Everyone had three meals per day plus multiple snacks.
5. No one had to wear dirty clothes, though I think sometimes my boys do just to irritate me!!!
All in all, a job well done, I think.
On top of the daily grind, we added an eye appointment on Monday, Bible Club on Wednesday, and CrossFit of Thursday.
I have to say though, the most interesting part of the week involved Princess #2.
These little cuties are the culprits!!!
Princess with her Snowball kitty and notice Smokey in hubby's pocket. Two spoiled kittens.
See the love there.
Hubby and I have had a cat since we were married. This is our first experience with Cat Scratch Disease. Hopefully with some constant griping about washing their hands and cleaning any and ALL scratches received from those cute little kitties it will also be our LAST!!!!