Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving Days 9 and 10

Once again, missed a day!!  So, here's day 9 - Today I'm thankful that God knows just what we need when we need it.  Today my darling hubby traded his beautiful truck for a 12 passenger van.  That's right a cool truck for a passenger van.  We had been looking,  but just hadn't found one that was all that we needed.  Hubby needed to be able to tow with it and of course we have to fit all the youngins in there. This one is everything we need (even if it is white) and he got a good deal on his truck.  Thank you Lord.

Day 10 - With tomorrow being Friday and my work weekend,  I am thankful for my job.  I don't always like it and most days don't want to go.  However,  I also realize that there are many people who would love to have my job, my paycheck, and even my schedule.  So, thank you Lord that you again worked everything out for our little family so that I can work and provide and still be a stay-at-home mom too.  I wear ALL my hats proudly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment