Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 25

Today I'm thankful that I did not have to go out and fight the crowds on Black Friday.  I know a lot of people that do/did and actually enjoy it.  I just can't get into that.  I have went a time or two and I will tell you, it was not a "joyous" experience.  One time I went,  I actually had a person try to take something out of my buggie.  Seriously???  I realize we all want to give and receive presents,  but that is not what Christmas is truly about.  For us as adults to go out and "fight" our way to the gifts we want to get does not really set a good example of the Christmas Spirit.  I saw where a woman in LA was pepper spraying people to get the items she wanted.  WOW!!  I'm all about saving some money, but I really didn't see anything that was worth losing my happy mood (or possible eyesight) about.  Besides,  there are a lot of deals out there, and there will be a lot more between now and Christmas. 

Happy Shopping to all!! I hope the ones that went out got what they were after.  To those of us who didn't,  I know there will still be some deals between now and Christmas!!!  After all, there are still 29 days, 11 hours, and 9 minutes until Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment