Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Well, on facebook and I suppose Twitter (I'm not on there) everyone is listing out something they are thankful for each day.  So,  I'm going to do that on here.  But, as usual, I'm late getting started, so today I have to do two. 

First of all, I'm thankful for my salvation and a loving, forgiving and merciful savior. I'm thankful He paid a debt I could not pay so that I could spend eternity in Heaven. 

Second, I am so very thankful for my family.  Today I'll just start with my loving hubby and 6 beautiful children (I think that's a lot to be thankful for).  I'm so blessed that they love and support me no matter what.  Of course we have our disagreements, but overall, there is a whole lot of love in this house!!!

We all have so much to be thankful for.  It should be very easy to list out thirty things.  I probably will even repeat a couple, they are just such blessings.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment