Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Menu Plan September 24 Just a Day Late

We spent a quick weekend in WV with family and the leaves are already starting to change.  It is beautiful this time of year.  I just love it!!  I didn't get my plan together over the weekend since I wasn't home.  Then,  we came back to work and running errands and just got behind.  I really need to do better at this whole time management thing :)   But,  in my defense,  I do have a lot of things crammed into a 24 hour day.

As usual, this week is packed with things to get accomplished.  The most important is of course getting the kitchen back together. I have picked out my new stove/oven and hubby picked it up last night  Then,  it's also time to get the clothing switch out started.  UGH!!!  Since there are so many extras going on,  simple is the word of the week.

Monday - out to eat, since I still don't have a stove 

Tuesday - hot dogs and french fries

Wednesday - spaghetti and meatballs

Thursday - potato soup

Friday - Out to eat since it's game night for the Hurricanes!!!  GO CANES!!!

Saturday - homemade pizza

Sunday - Hubby is in charge since it's my weekend to work AGAIN (that seems to roll around quickly)!!

For more menu ideas,  check out  Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment