Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan 9/17




The middle of September, already??  Where has the year gone?  Christmas will be here before I know it and I'm not even close to getting that started!!  UGH!!!

This week though,  I'm going to enjoy the cooler fall weather.  The next couple of days are calling for rain,  so there's going to be a couple days of soup on the menu.  I'll be doing lots of grilling, crocking, skillet meals, and deep frying for the next week or two since I set my stove on fire (you can read about that here).

So here's the plan:


Monday - Taco soup



Tuesday - homemade chicken nuggets, french fries, and applesauce

Wednesday - crock pot chicken noodle soup

Thursday - hot dogs/ hamburgers, baked beans, pasta salad, and chips

Friday - Eating at Grandma's house

Saturday - Eating at Grandma's house

Sunday - Out to eat

Visit Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie for more meal planning ideas.


1 comment: