Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Late Plan For the Week

It seems like I keep getting this post up later each week.  I feel like I have run a marathon for some strange reason.  Maybe it's the extra hours I've been picking up at work, I'm not use to that.  Big kudos to hubby though, he's been keeping the kiddos fed and bringing in the gallon of milk we drink per day.  A big shout out to the kiddos too. They let me sleep and take care of the little ones,  all while getting their chores in and the specific school work I give them(I have to assign it before hand though, or they don't do anything).  They're such good kids (most of the time).  I'm so blessed!!

It's getting close to vacation time too!!!  I can't wait.  It feels like I haven't seen much of the family this past week.  I can't wait to get to spend 12 whole days with them. 

In the meantime, here's what little plan I have put together.

Sunday - Hubby bought dinner

Monday - Again Hubby bought dinner (not good for the diet, I know!!)

Tuesday - hotdogs, mac n' cheese, green beans, french fries

Wednesday - Roast, potatoes, and carrots in the crock pot

Thursday - BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn

Friday - Spaghetti

Saturday - hamburgers, roasted potatoes, peas

Sunday - cubed steak n' gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and rolls

Tomorrow is the weigh in and I must admit, I haven't done very well this week. All I can hope for is to not have gained, because I'm pretty sure I haven't lost anything:(

No comments:

Post a Comment