Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slightly Surprised

It's Wednesday again. I have to admit, I was a little scared to step on the scales!  Like I told you in my last post, I have not done so well.  I could blame hubby for bringing me a large regular Pepsi from KFC, but I drank it (it was soooooo good).  I might even declare The Princess to blame.  She has taken to baking.  That girl has made chocolate chip cookies AND brownies. However, there again, I am the one who ate them.  I have NO will power.  NONE!!!!!  As you can tell, the odds of loosing were not good, however....................................................................(my drum roll again).............................I did manage to loose 2 pounds!!! I was pleasantly surprised.  Now, I need to get back in the diet zone and take off 5 this week. 


1 comment: