Sunday, January 29, 2012

Plan For the Week

Only two more days left in January!  I don't know why, but this month has gone by so quickly.  Maybe it's because of all the extra hours I've been picking up at work for some Florida money, who knows!!    This week is looking to be just as busy.  I've got an extra night of work penciled in again this week and I have plans to get all the kids clothes packed up.  That is a full time job itself; laundry, laundry, and more laundry:( 

I said all that to say this.  The plan is a week full of easy prep meals.

Sunday - Roast, potatoes, and carrots

Monday - hamburgers, green beans, homemade mac n' cheese

Tuesday - steak n' gravy, mashed potatoes, corn

Wednesday - homemade pizza

Thursday - grilled chicken, peas, roasted potatoes, crescent rolls

Friday - spaghetti

Saturday - Eating out :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment