Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let's Get Packing - Step 2

Good news!  I have the pool/beach bag packed, with the exception of my swimsuit.  The only swimsuit I own at the moment is a maternity one, so I have to order one.  Hopefully I'll find one before we go. 

The next step is getting the bathroom bags ready.  First thing you need to do is make your list.





Once you have your list made,  you can start collecting all of the things you need in a basket or special area in your house. Just start buying an item everytime you go to the store!!  What if you just bought a new bottle of shampoo??  I still buy a new one.  After all, it's bathroom supplies, you will use them.  The reason I do this is so I'm not running around on the morning we leave trying to gather up everyone's bathroom supplies.  As you can see,  I list out everyone!!  That way I don't forget anything.  Even if I do,  I know exactly where the Target and Wal-Mart are in Orlando:)  I just think this will help me keep the stress level to a minimum on the day of departure.  Especially since I will have worked 12 hours the night before we leave. 

As you can see,  I have already started purchasing things.  As I get them,  I check them off the list.  The list stays in the basket with the supplies.  Then,  once everything is gathered, I'll pack them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment